#StartInCollege Six Ways is SV.CO’s free online course that tells you why & how to build startups even while you are in college.
From the folks who built India’s best student startup platform Startup Village, this online course will take you through the various stages of a startup journey: from deciding to start up, to forming a team, validating a good idea, building a prototype and finding passionate customers.
1. Why should you start up in college?
- 21st Century Skills for students
- Industrial-era education versus Internet-era education
- Learning versus Earnings
- Growth versus Fixed Mindset
- Six ways to Graduate
- 8 Years to go from Idea to ROI
2. What are startups?
- Startups grow up to be Businesses
- Uncertainty & Risk
- Basic Economic Theory
3. Why are startups important?
- Startups as Change Agents
- Jobs Situation in India
4. How do you build a good startup?
- From a Startup Idea to a Business ROI
- The Execution Premium: Vision to Execution
- Idea Discovery, Prototyping, and Customer Validation
- Efficiency and Scale
- Milestone & Target-based Work
5. Next steps: Where do you go next?
- Angel Networks
- Venture Capital Funds
- Other Startups & Established Businesses
- Higher Studies in Universities
- Resources for Student Startups
Start Learning Now!Start the Course
At Startup Village, we also offer a paid intensive six-month program
for capable student founders. Applications for the next batch are