#StartInCollege Six Ways is SV.CO’s free online course that tells you why & how to build startups even while you are in college.
From the folks who built India’s best student startup platform Startup Village, this online course will take you through the various stages of a startup journey: from deciding to start up, to forming a team, validating a good idea, building a prototype and finding passionate customers.
1. Why should you start up in college?
- 21st Century Skills for students
- Industrial-era education versus Internet-era education
- Learning versus Earnings
- Growth versus Fixed Mindset
- Six ways to Graduate
- 8 Years to go from Idea to ROI
2. What are startups?
- Startups grow up to be Businesses
- Uncertainty & Risk
- Basic Economic Theory
3. Startup Roles
- Three Roles
- The Product Role
- The Design Role
- The Engineering Role
At SV.CO, we also offer a paid intensive program
for capable student developers – apply now.